Tuesday 17 November 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Coral Flush, Cherry Kiss Review,Swatch


                                       Maybelline Baby Lips Coral Flush, Cherry Kiss

Price : Rs 150



Claims :
  1. Visibly renewed lips and 8-hr hydration
  2. The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
  3. Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours


Coral Flush is a sheer sorbet orangey lip balm. Cherry Kiss is a
tinted cherry pink lip balm.
Now what I love about Baby Lips:
  • The look adorable. The colorful packaging and the cute font
  • totally brings a smile on my lips.
  • Have a lovely mild fruity fragrance to them.
  • They are very moisturizing. In fact They have even repaired my
  • chapped lips.
  • They don’t feel heavy on lips.
  • They are not thick or waxy.
  • Have SPF 20
  • No disgusting taste.
  • Great Price.
  • Look absolutely great on matte lips. They add a bit of shine
  • and moisture to the lips.
  • They badly remind me of my favourite Maybelline Lip Smooth
  • Color Lip Balms.
I only wish that these were more pigmented than they already are. On my slightly pigmented lips, I dont see a dash of color until I have swiped ‘Baby Lips’ a couple of times.

Rating : 4.8/5
Overall,I adore these lip balms. These cute little things are a
must have in any girl’s makeup kit. High heels and kissable lips
-what more does a girl need?

Swatches:
Coral Flush Cherry Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment